My first Islamic Kelantan Dinar







Salam. Alhamdulillah, all of grattitude to Allah who gives me oppurtunity to rebreath today and can have my breakfast. My topic today is all about Dinar and Dirham. What do you think about that?

For me I'm glad to own a piece of dinar (gold coin) for the first time in the whole of my life. Well, let us check out the gold price today.

1 Dinar : RM 803.00

1 Dirham : RM 25.00

(Source: http://islamicmint.com.my/  @13th December 2011)

What I know about Dinar? It is Islamic currency. Means it is halal. It also the most stable matter in the world. By the way it is one of most valuable matter and never been destroyed. The currency also accepted by the human being since last centuries compared to the our current money. Beside that, Dinar and Dirham made today mostly accredited by World Islamic Mint and World Islamic Trade Organization includes Dinar and Dinar Kelantan which is Kelantan government doing now. Dinar currency can replace our old style of investment. Usually people invest their money in the investment scheme organized by local bank. But , for today we can make our own investment system. I'm still covering about this. Just imagine the price of One Dinar on 2006 is RM332 but today it is worth RM803.


What a such stupid boy if we still can't realize this potential and 'treasure'. Hopefully our country will use this type of currency and enter the world of 'zero-inflation' currency.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Vs Facebook?