Something nice to be shared.

I so thankful because just now I managed to eat some cookies with a cup of tea together with Nasrullah, my only son. That's just after I hang up some garments outside and swept some debris in front of home.

Nasrullah still doesn't want to sleep and keep playing on his own. His sister already has her nap just now. And now he actively want me play with him even he know I'm doing something with my smartphone. The clock shows 15:39 hour, and I do nothing except what I have done before. I know that I have to find new job to replace what I have released last week. The subtitle editor post at I-Yuno Malaysia Sdn. Bhd. Without wasting my time to think about it anymore, now I'm focusing to new application which I did last two days.

An application as science officer at Institute of Oceanography and Maritime Studies (INOCEM), fully under International Islamic University of Malaysia (IIUM). Since it is located in Kuantan, I'm really hope if I could get hired. Even though the post is just contract basis, I don't care because lots of peoples serve in government for more than ten years by contract. What I'm really excited about working in IIUM is how they evaluate the applicants who will be shorlisted. I actually maybe cannot fulfill all of the requirements that they want to fill the post. I'm not a graduate of aquaculture, fisheries or marine science. My previous option was marine biology. I'm also doesn't have broad knowledge on laboratory or management sector. So that, whoever posses all that would be more selectable among the huge numbers of applicants soon.

But, I do have some criteria which they want. I got my industrial training experience in a centre of marine fish research in East Coast. Besides that, I posses diving and driving license, able to remember more than 11 familiar suras from Quran and never smoking.

What if there're lots out there who never smoking, posses diving and driving license like me.

Wednesday
04.03.15

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Vs Facebook?