Pretending as Mac Gyver?

Mac Gyver seen in my home today. Actually, I'm stuck on entering my own room this morning due have no spare key. After a few minutes, I found a way which lead me to open the door by using an umbrella and push the lock inside through a big hole at the top of the door. I feel so great after that even after a half an hour my roomate finally arrived  from his hometown. 

I feel a bit tired today since arrived from Kota Bharu by bus last early dawn. The 9 hours journey should be body challenging because the mind just focused on the work. My lovely wife, my dearest children and my mother still in Kota Bahru since last two days because of my wife's course which take for two days there. 

But for this week, it is really challenging my life. I have enough money to survive until this Friday except the insufficient balance in my account to purchase online bus ticket to return home. By hook or by crook I should try go to the bus station this Friday whether the remaining ticket still there for me or not. If not, I have to wait for the next day. Huhu.. Not quite terrible for me but, oh.. I hope this kind of 'joke' will be over some day. 

I feel happy because my colleague will to edit my translated book for tomorrow before I cloud hand it on Wednesday to our supervisor. Well, my presence in ITBM would be over next week after 19th June because of due date of the contract. By the way, I hope I will get new job soon which is better for me and my family. I think that's all for today. Alhamdulillah, thanks Allah.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Vs Facebook?