Never ever frust...

Alhamdulillah.

                                              With Cikgu Mat and Cikgu Zarawi SMKSYP2.

Today is Wednesday and also the 4th day of  Muharam 1433H. I'm likely do nothing in finding the new job for next year. It's very shameful and lostly. My Dawn prayer still not sharp on time and my religious life still the same. What shoud I do actually. The time will keep going and never stop. And as for me, my age will increase and increase as the time go. Ahh... even I have all of my best to do well in every interview which I attended I'm can't afford the job. What should I do to make me more valuable and fulfill the job market. My course is too weird? "Bachelor of Science Marine Biology from UMT? Ahh... what a unsellable course", they said.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Vs Facebook?