Remember the 2012 Budget...




2012 Budjet has been read by our Prime Minister. Some very happy, some people very upset. Some people just ignore it.... By the way, the most important thing which i want to elaborate about here is about my life. Why should I copy others'story and paste here.




This week is my fourth week here. I think my The Most Gracious has given the best by sending me to this school. well, as usual I tried my best to teach the students and give my best cooperation to all staffs. But, as usual too it sound hard to teach rural area students whom likely stubborn and problematic.




Being as a teacher is very adventurous for me. I started from our intention ourselves. If our goal are noble and full of honesty then all things should going well. Inversely, I prefer to say it will be horror and 'bull-shit'... Beside that the teaching course should be given to all replacement teacher like me.huhu2... sometime I feel the replacement teacher are just like the complement to cover the vacancy any school. Their contribution not really appreciated either by the school itself or by PPD. maybe???




Whatever happen I should continue my struggling and combat... That's all , see you soon...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Vs Facebook?